top of page
Education. Parties. Leadership Events. Extreme Sports.
About Mission Adventure Camp
Mission Adventure Camp offers private campsites and event areas, along with facilitated, interactive and fun Mission Adventures for kid, teen, and adult age-groups. Mission Adventures involve exciting challenges that will be the highlight of your birthday party, leadership training, or event. Our enriched story-based learning program is designed for campers to promote independence and self-confidence, all while learning exciting new skills. To find out more about our age-specific Mission Adventures, or to book an event area, read on.
Campsites & Event Areas
Day-use & overnight campsites, challenge course areas, and event areas, suitable for parties, family outings, or special events.
- Low-Ropes challenge area. Two picnic tables. Two fire pits.
4 hr20 US dollars
Mission Adventures are offered to Kids, Teens and Adult age groups as the highlight of your party or event. Missions are fantasy or real-world based.
- 1-2 Hour theme-based Mission, ages 5-12. 12 kids max, per facilitator.
1 hr 30 min225 US dollars
- 3 Hour theme-based Mission, ages 13+. 12 teens max, per facilitator.
3 hr225 US dollars
- Low to Medium Adult Mission, ages 14+. 3 hours.
3 hr300 US dollars
- High-Intensity Adult Mission, ages 16+. 5 Adults max per facilitator.
3 hr400 US dollars
Don't just camp! Have an adventure! Check out our specialty events for your next group activity.
- Medieval tent for 4, knife throwing, fur-lined cushions, candles.
4 hr250 US dollars
26920 Mountain Loop HWY, Granite Falls WA
Facility not open to the public. Registration required.
bottom of page